This patriotic wreath is a great decoration for the 4th of July. It looks great hung on a front door or as the base
for a centerpiece at a party. This craft involves lots of glue and foam - two things all kids love to use!
What you'll need:
How to make your 4th of July Wreath:
- Paper Plate
- Blue 3-D paint
- Craft Foam Pre-cut Stars (6")
- Cut the center out of a paper plate and save the outer rim.
- Use a generous amount of glue around the paper plate rim.
- Glue on the stars, overlapping them slightly and alternating colors.
- The stars can be heavy so after the glue has a chance to set, flip the flag over and use tape for extra support.
- Use the blue 3-D paint to write "USA" on one of the stars.