This eagle craft is a fun way to teach your child or class the long sound for E. Kids can get confused when learning the vowel sounds (short and long) so having a visual aid is very helpful. This craft can also be used when learning about our national bird and other national symbols!
What you'll need:
How to make your letter E eagle craft:
- Print out the letter E template and the head, beak, wings, and tail template.
- Cut out the pieces and trace onto the construction paper.
- Color the letter E brown with a marker or crayon.
- Glue the body parts to the letter E.
- Glue the eagle with all parts to green construction paper or color of your choice.
- If you want, outline the pieces in black to make them stand out on the paper!