Our eagle craft is a wonderful paper craft to make for the 4th of July. All you need to do is print our provided template and assemble the pieces. Your child's handprints turn into the eagle's wings making each eagle craft a little different than the next. This is a wonderful 4th of July craft and decoration and a great way to teach your kids about our national bird and what it stands for. You could even add a little red, white and blue to the eagle to make it even more patriotic!
What you'll need:
How to make your Handprint Bald Eagle Craft:
- Eagle template
- Construction paper (brown, white and yellow)
- Glue stick
- Googly eyes
- Printable Eagle Template
- Black marker
- Print our eagle template and cut out the pieces. Trace the pieces onto construction paper and cut those out as well.
- Trace your child's handprints onto brown construction paper and cut them out.
- Glue all of the pieces together and add googly eyes to the head.
- Use the marker to define the toes on the eagle's feet and the tail feathers on it's tail.