N is for night and this craft is easy for all ages. With just a few materials, your child can turn the letter N into a picture of the night sky. This is a fun way to teach the "N" sound while your child puts together this craft.
What you'll need:
How to make your letter N is for Night craft:
- Print out the letter N template and trace onto black construction paper. Cut it out and glue to blue construction paper.
- Print out the moon, star, and cloud template and cut them out.
- Trace the moon onto yellow construction paper. Cut it out and glue next to the letter N on the blue paper.
- Trace the cloud onto white construction. Cut it out and glue to the top of the blue paper.
- Use yellow star stickers or trace and cut out stars to make the blue paper look like the night sky.