This letter Q Queen craft is great for all ages. It is perfect for doing with children at home or in the classroom setting. Teachers can use this craft during the letter of the week activities. Have your child/children repeat the sound of Q while making this beautiful queen!
What you'll need:
How to make your letter Q queen craft:
- Print out the letter Q template and trace to purple construction paper.
- Print out the crown and trace to yellow construction paper.
- Print out the queen's face and color with the markers.
- Glue the letter Q to white construction paper. Then glue the crown to the top of the letter Q.
- Decorate the crown with gems, sequins, glitter, etc.
- Cut out the queen's face and glue to the middle of the letter Q.