This letter R rabbit craft is a fun alphabet craft to help teach kids their letters. This craft is very simple to do and fun for even very young children. Add ears, eyes and a fluffy cotton tail to the letter R and let your child hop their cute letter R rabbit craft around the house. This letter craft is a great craft for a letter of the week theme or for a pet craft as well.
What you'll need:
How to make your letter R rabbit craft:
- Print our letter R rabbit template and cut it out. Trace the Letter R and the ears onto white construction paper. Trace the mouth and whiskers onto black, and the nose onto pink paper. Cut out the pieces.
- Color the insides of the ears pink.
- Glue (or tape) the ears to the back of the top of the letter R.
- 4. Glue the eyes and the mouth and whiskers to the front edge of the letter R. Glue the pink nose in the middle of the whiskers.
- Glue the cotton ball onto the letter R.