Kids can make this cute homemade birthday card for mom or dad and anyone else for their special day. You just need to print out a couple nice pictures of the child and the person together for the front of the card. Then you just need a little bit of green and yellow felt or construction paper to make the hills and sun on the inside of the card. Our daughter really had a fun time painting the picture for mommy on the side - she was very proud and couldn't wait for it to be opened! All children really like to make a birthday card for their friends and loved ones.
What you'll need:
How to make your Homemade Birthday Card:
- Construction paper
- Green and yellow felt
- Pictures of you and the person who's birthday it is
- Crayons, markers and/or paint
- Pick the color construction paper you want for your card and fold the paper in half to make card.
- Cut pictures to size you want and glue to the front of the card.
- Cut a rectangle of construction paper about a half inch bigger than each picture. Fold the rectangle in half and cut out the inside so all you have is a border. Glue this piece over the pictures to make a frame for each.
- Cut out rolling hills from green felt and a sun from yellow felt and glue both down on the inside of the card.
- Use the crayons or markers to write a nice birthday message and if a toddler is helping, they may really enjoying painting a nice picture on the scenery on the inside of the card. Our daughter painted mommy, daddy and her at the park - can't you tell? :-)