A great Easter craft for kids is to make bunny ears that they can wear and play around in. You may want
to create your own pair of Easter bunny ears and hop around your living room with your child!
What you'll need:
How to make your easter bunny ears craft:
- White glue
- White poster board or light weight cardboard
- Pink construction paper or pink crayon/marker
- Tape or a stapler
- Easter stickers, crayons, or markers
- popsicle sticks (optional)
- Cut bunny ears out of the white poster board. Ears should be about 8" tall by 3" wide, but adjust to match each child.
- For the inside of the ears, either cut smaller ears out of pink construction paper to glue inside the larger ears, or color the insides pink with a marker or crayon.
- Cut a head band out of the white poster board that is slightly larger than the child's head.
- Glue the ears to the inside of the head band.
- Let your child decorate the head band using stickers, markers or crayons.
- Tape or staple the head band so that it fits around the child's head. Cut off any excess.
- Optional: If the bunny ears seem too "floppy", tape or glue a popsicle stick to the back of each ear for support.