Make an adorable Easter bunny from a styrofoam egg! This craft is the perfect addition to your Easter decorations!
What you'll need:
How to make your Easter Egg Bunny Craft:
- A 2 13/16" X 3 7/8" styrofoam egg
- 1 white pipe cleaner
- 1 pink pipe cleaner
- 1 black pipe cleaner
- 2 googly eyes
- 3 white pompoms
- White glue
- Serated knife
- Use a serated knife to carve the very bottom off the styrofoam egg so it will sit up.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the egg.
- Glue the two pompoms on the bottom of the egg as feet and one on the back of the egg for a tail.
- Cut the white pipe cleaner so that you can form two loops that are ~1" tall. Cut the pink pipe cleaner and form
into loops inside the white pipe cleaners. Push the ears into the top of the egg. (Tip: leave a small bit of
extra pipe cleaner when cutting so it's easier to secure it into the styrofoam).
- Cut a very small piece of the pink pipe cleaner off (~1/2") and push it into the egg under the eyes for a nose.
- Cut the black pipe cleaner to get four 1" pieces. Stick two into the egg on either side of the nose for whiskers.