Craft foam eggs are pretty easy to come by during the Easter season, so we had a whole pack of them. After looking at them for a while we realized they would turn into an Easter bunny very simply! We included a template for our foam egg bunny, so having a giant pack of foam eggs is not a necessity. This is a fantastic preschool Easter craft, made with simple materials and instructions. In the end, this foam egg bunny is a fun homemade Easter decoration or gift that turns out great everytime! Enjoy!
What you'll need:
How to make your Foam Egg Bunny:
- Foam Egg Bunny Template
- White, pink, blue, and yellow craft foam
- Black pen
- 2 googly eyes
- Optional: magnet
- Print our Foam Egg Bunny template, cut the pieces out and trace them onto craft foam. Cut out your craft foam pieces.
- Glue the bunny ears to the egg (the skinny part of the egg).
- Glue the pink inside part onto the ears.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the egg.
- Glue the nose onto the egg.
- Use your marker to draw a bunny mouth and whiskers on the egg.
- Glue the foam bow onto the bottom of the egg, and glue the middle circle of bow in place.
- Optional: Add a magnet to the back of your finished rabbit!