Make your own fluffy Easter Bunny from items around the house! This is a great craft for younger children because
the cotton balls are something different to use in a craft and they add a great texture!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Plate Easter Bunny Craft:
- Paper plate
- Cotton balls
- White poster board or heavy construction paper
- Pink construction paper or pink crayon/marker
- Black and pink pipe cleaners
- Pink pompom
- 2 googly eyes
- white glue
- Cut out two ears from the white poster board that are each about 5" tall and 2" wide.
- Cut out two smaller ears from the pink construction paper.
- Glue the smaller ears inside the larger ears, or color the inside of the larger ears pink.
- With the paper plate right side up, glue the ears to the top of the plate so the pink part is facing the table.
- Turn the paper plate over.
- Cover the plate with glue (tip: using your finger or a paint brush works well to smooth the glue out).
- Use the cotton balls to cover the plate.
- Glue the googly eyes, pompom (nose) and pipe cleaners on to construct the face of the Easter Bunny.
- Bend the pink pipe cleaner into the shape of the bunny's mouth and glue under nose.
- *Optional: cut a bowtie out of construction paper and glue on the bottom of the face