Our paper plate reindeer craft is a great Christmas craft made with items you
most likely already have on hand. With handprint antlers and a simple
paper plate head it's a great craft to do on a cold winter afternoon.
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Plate Reindeer Craft
- Small paper plate
- Brown paint
- Paint brush
- Light brown construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 red button
- Black marker or paint
- Paint the paper plate brown and set it aside to dry.
- Trace your child's hands onto the construction paper and cut them
- Glue the handprints to the back of the paper plate as antlers.
- Glue the googly eyes on and glue the button on underneath them as a
- Draw or paint a smile on the plate.