Our paper plate fish craft is a fun, easy craft made with materials you most
likely already have. All you need is a couple paper plates, some paint and
glue and a great imagination and you have a great animal craft that is easy
enough for a toddler to do. Let your children personalize their fish
anyway they want - add polka-dots, stripes, or even smiley faces!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Plate Fish Craft
- Paper plates
- Yellow, blue and purple paint
- Paint brush
- 1 googly eye
- Cut a small wedge shape out of a paper plate to create a mouth.
- Turn the plate upside down and paint the backside yellow.
- Cut a banana shaped piece from the rim of another paper plate to
create a tail. Paint this piece blue/purple.
- When the pieces are dry glue the tail piece in place.
- Glue a googly eye above the mouth.
Our 2 year old painted this fish!