Help kids make a Father's Day card for dad! Our daughter really loves clocks, so making this clock themed homemade Father's Day card for dad was perfect and he loved it too. There is nothing like making a special homemade fathers day card that any father will be sure to hold onto forever.
What you'll need:
How to make your Father's Day Clock Card:
- Construction paper
- Bowl or plate to trace to make a circle
- Number stickers (you need 1-12)
- Markers or crayons
- Fold the construction paper in half.
- On the front of the card, trace around the bowl to make a circle big enough to be a clock.
- Stick the sticker numbers on the card to make your clock.
- Cut arrows out of construction paper and glue onto the clock as hands.
- On the inside of the card write "Dear Daddy, I love spending time with you!" and have your child sign and draw on the card to decorate it.