With paper, felt or fabric, your kids will love creating their very own neckties for dad for this cute Necktie Father's day card. Our provided template makes this Father's Day craft even easier to put together and with lots of personal touches Dad is sure to love his Father's day gift.
What you'll need:
How to make your Father's Day Tie Card:
- Printable Tie Template
- Construction paper
- Felt or Fabric (different colors)
- Markers or crayons
- Sequins, beads, or other items for decoration
- Print our tie template and cut it out. Trace it onto felt or fabric and cut the tie out.
- Let your kids decorate the tie however they would like. Use extra pieces of felt or fabric, sequins, beads, etc.
- Glue the finished tie to the top of a piece of construction paper that has been folded in half to make a card.
- Draw two vertical lines from the bottom of the tie to the bottom of the card. Glue the buttons in the space between the lines. Now your card looks more like a shirt!
- On the inside of the card write "I love hanging around with you Dad!"