Growing up, what kid didn't love to peel dried glue off of things (especially your own hand). This Halloween craft is basically just that - "draw" a ghost onto some wax paper with white glue. Add any special features to the ghost that you would like and let it dry over night. The next morning just peel the ghost craft up off the wax paper and you have a fantastic Halloween decoration!
What you'll need:
How to make your Glue Ghost Craft:
- White glue (we used Aleene's, but it shouldn't matter)
- Glitter (we used iridescent)
- Wax paper
- Googly eyes
- Use the white glue to "draw" a ghost on the wax paper. Fill the ghost in completely with glue - don't skimp!
- Sprinkle the glue with some glitter.
- Stick 2 googly eyes into the glue. This would also be a great time to add some string or dental floss to use as a hanger for your ghost. You could always poke a hole in the ghost and do this after the fact as well.
- Let the ghost dry overnight so that it can dry completely. Peel your ghost up off the wax paper. If it's not completely dry it's really hard to peel off.
- *We haven't tested it, but we're going to recommend not hanging this in a place with a lot of direct sunlight. We don't want the ghost to melt on anyone!