This cute Halloween pumpkin pot craft is a great family craft and a fun Halloween decoration! The materials are simple and it can easily be adapted to be
personalized for each member in your family. This cute Halloween craft
lets your kids create the best part of the jack-o-lantern (the face!) without
creating all the pumpkin mess! Enjoy!
What you'll need:
How to make your Halloween Pumpkin Pot:
- 3-4 inch clay pot
- Orange craft paint
- 3-D paint: black, green, blue
- paint brush
- Paint the entire pot orange and set aside to dry.
- Turn the pot upside down. Use the blue 3-D paint to write
"Happy Halloween" along the rim of the pot.
- Use the black 3-D paint to paint a jack-o-lantern face on the pot.
- Use the green 3-D paint to paint spirals along the top of the pot as