Bring new meaning to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star as you craft the shiny Twinkle, Twinkle. Little Star Nursery Rhyme Craft. Make your own foil stars from foil, cardboard, glue, string, markers, cardboard, and Popsicle sticks. Once complete, frame your creation with Popsicle sticks and sing the song!
What you'll need:
How to make your Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Nursery Rhyme Craft
- Using glue, draw one large star or several small stars on the piece of cardboard. Allow the glue to dry. (see photos)
- Cover the cardboard with foil. Rub your finger along the stars to make them stand out. (see photos)
- Using markers, decorate the foil. (see photos)
- If desired, print the Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Lyrics onto white paper and cut out. (see photos)
- Glue the four Popsicle sticks together in a square to form a frame. Allow the glue to dry. Decorate with markers if desired. (see photos)
- Glue the foil square to the back of the Popsicle sticks. Fold the string in half and glue one end to either side of the top of the frame. Allow the glue to hang. (see photos)
- Your craft is complete! Find a place to hang it and sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star!