Fall is such a great time to take pictures of your family outside and this
apple frame makes a great way to display the fall fun! This frame is also
the perfect way to display your photos of your kids on their first day of
school. Using an inexpensive unpainted frame and some some unpainted wood
shapes, you and your kids can create a beautiful fall decoration.
What you'll need:
How to make your <%=strCraftName%>:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden apple and tree (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - yellow, red, green, brown
- 3-D Paint - red
- Paint brushes
- A favorite picture
- Paint the wooden frame yellow.
- Paint the wooden apple red, with a green leaf and brown stem.
- Paint the wooden tree green with a brown trunk. When the green
paint dries, use the 3-D paint to add some apples to it.
- When the frame and wooden pieces are dry, glue the apple and the
apple tree on as shown.
- Use the 3-D paint to write whatever you'd like to on the frame!
- Use red paint to paint a few apples around the frame, and add some
leaves and stems to finish the frame.
- Add your favorite fall picture.