From parties to your children dressed all in green, St. Patrick's day is a great oppurtunity to break out the camera and capture a fantastic new picture. Our St. Patrick's Day frame is the perfect way to display your favorite photo and it makes a great kids craft for St. Patrick's Day as well. Using an inexpensive unpainted frame and some some unpainted wood
shapes, you and your kids can create a beautiful St. Patrick's Day decoration.
What you'll need:
How to make your <%=strCraftName%>:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- 9 unfinished small wood hearts(available at all craft stores)
- Dark green, light green, and gold paint
- gold glitter
- Paint brushes
- A favorite picture
- Paint the wooden dark green.
- Paint the hearts light green.
- To create a shamrock, position three hearts so that the pointy end of the hearts all face the middle (see picture for example) and glue into place. Place shamrocks in three of the corners of the frame.
- On the shamrock-free corner, use gold paint to write on the date or a saying of your choice.
- Use gold glitter to add some sparkle to the shamrocks.
- Add your favorite St. Patrick's Day picture.