This is a great craft for your favorite football fan and this picture holder
makes a great alternative to a standard frame! Your kids will love trying
a new craft with different materials and textures!
What you'll need:
How to make your Football Picture Holder Craft:
- 3" Styrofoam egg
- 18 gauge wire
- Paint - brown
- 3-D Paint - white
- Paint brushes
- A couple favorite photos
- Serrated knife
- Use the serrated knife to cut a bit of the bottom off the styrofoam
egg so that it will sit flat.
- Paint the football brown and let it dry completely.
- Use the 3-D paint to paint the white lines on the front of the
- Use a pencil to help roll the wire. Roll the wire three times
around the pencil to create tight spirals at the top. Cut the wire
off about 5" below the spiral. (*Tip: use kitchen shears to cut the
- Insert the wire into the football.
- Add your favorite pictures to the spiral end of the wires to
complete the craft.