This is a great frame for your favorite football fan! Your kids can be
involved in every step of creating this craft - from painting the frame, to
picking a great saying to write on the finished product, to picking the pose for
the photo! Paint the frame as we did, or paint the frame
in the colors of your favorite team! If the frame is a gift a great idea
is to dress your child or family in team colors for the picture!
What you'll need:
How to make your Baseball Frame Craft:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden football (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - green, brown, white
- 3-D Paint - white, purple
- Paint brushes
- A favorite picture
- Paint the frame green and the football brown. Let each dry completely.
- Glue the football to the frame. Add the white lines down the
football using the 3-D paint.
- Paint white yard markers and numbers on one side of the frame using
the 3-D paint.
- Use the 3-D paint to write messages around the frame
- Add your favorite picture to the frame to complete the craft.