Kids will have fun with this Father's Day craft that makes a great gift for any father that is a golf fan. Use a soup can, felt and a little imagination to make this neat golf themed father's day present that dad can keep on his desk in his office. Any father that is a golf fan will really enjoy this thoughtful homemade gift from his kids and will be sure to use on his desk in his home office or at work.
What you'll need:
How to make your Father's Day Golf Pen Holder Craft:
- Empty soup can
- Green, red, and white felt
- White 3-D paint
- Wooden dowel
- Cut a small triangle out of red felt. Glue it to the wooden dowel and let dry.
- Cut the green felt into a strip that will cover the soup can and glue it into place.
- Cut a small circle out of white felt for a golf ball and glue it onto the can.
- Use the 3-D paint to write the words "#1 Dad" on the can.
- Use the 3-D paint to write the words "World's Best Dad" on the red flag.
- Set the flag into the can.