This craft is a great personalized wooden frame you can make for the baseball fan in your family! Kids can help paint the frame and
the add-ons and they can help come up with a special saying for the frame!
Paint the frame your favorite color and add baseballs around the frame as we did, or paint the frame
in the colors of your favorite team! If the frame is a gift a great idea
is to dress your child or family in team colors for the picture!
What you'll need:
How to make your Baseball Frame Craft:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden baseball hat and bat (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - light blue, red, light brown, white
- 3-D Paint - white
- Paint brushes
- A favorite picture
- Paint the frame sky blue, the baseball hat red and the baseball bat
a light brown. Let each dry completely.
- Use the 3-D paint to add details to the add-ons: add a white grip to
the baseball bat, and white lines to the baseball hat.
- Glue the bat and hat to the frame.
- Paint white baseballs around the frame (tip: this works best when
done with a brush, rather than using the 3-D paint). When the
baseballs are dry, use a black marker to add 2 semi-circle lines to each
- Use the 3-D paint to write messages around the frame
- Add your favorite picture to the frame to complete the craft.