What better way for a fisherman to decorate their desk than with a fish
shaped frame holding their favorite photo! This is a great craft for kids
to help create, and one that is so cute it always gets a smile!
What you'll need:
How to make your Baseball Frame Craft:
- Unfinished wooden fish (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished 3/4" wooden block (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - sea green
- 3-D Paint - light green, dark blue
- Paint brushes
- Large googly eye
- A favorite picture
- Paint the fish and the block sea green. Let each dry completely.
- Use the 3-D paint to add details to the fish. Use dark blue paint to
paint a semi-circle on the fish to define the head and to paint on a
smile. Use the light green paint to make hash marks on the body of
- Glue the googly eye on the fish.
- Get your favorite photo and cut around it in the shape of a circle
(tip* we used an upside down glass to trace a perfect circle).
- Glue the picture to the fish.
- Use the dark blue 3-D paint to outline the photo.
- Glue the block to the back of the fish to help support it.