Use unfinished wood shapes to create your own personalized picture frame! Accented with a butterfly and flowers, this great kids craft frame would be a perfect craft for spring or even Easter. Show off a photo of your children in a beautiful frame that they made themselves!
What you'll need:
How to make your <%=strTitle%>:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden flower, butterfly or other spring items (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - light blue, green, light green, yellow, pink and purple
- Paint brushes
- A favorite picture
- Paint the bottom of the frame green and the top of the frame sky blue. Paint the butterfly wings yellow, the body pink, and then decorate the wings with a purple outline and spots. Paint the flower pink and the stem and leaves light green. Let each dry completely.
- Glue the butterfly and flower to the frame.
- Use pink paint to add some simple flowers to the "grass" .
- Add your favorite picture to the frame to complete the craft.