Seeing a robin is a sign that spring is around the corner, and after this long winter they are a welcome sight! This cute robin craft is an easy paper craft, made even simpler with our included template. Our paper robin craft is a great bird craft and makes a great spring craft as well. It is also a great way to teach your preschooler about semi-circles.
What you'll need:
How to make your Robin Craft:
- Construction paper: brown, red, and orange
- Robin template
- Googly eye
- Print our robin template and cut out the pieces. Fold a piece of brown construction paper and trace the body piece of the robin onto the paper so that the straight edge is along the fold and cut it out. Note: if you unfold the paper you should have a complete circle. Trace the other pieces onto construction paper as indicated on the template and cut them out as well.
- Unfold the brown body and glue the red semi-circle inside. Then glue the body piece closed. There should be just a little bit of red sticking out at the bottom to make the robin's red tummy.
- Glue the Robbins head onto the front of the body and its feet onto the back.
- Glue on the beak and googly eye to complete your craft.