Help your children create a garden of unique flowers with our flower magnets craft for kids. Use our template to cut out simple flower shapes and then let your children's creativity bloom as they decorate them. Attach magnets to the backs of their craft foam creations and you have a great homemade spring decoration to keep or to give as gifts!
What you'll need:
How to make your Flower Magnets:
- Craft foam, various colors
- Flower Template
- Sequins, markers, glitter, stickers, etc.
- Print out our flower template. Use it to cut out flowers on various colors of craft foam.
- Glue the center circle onto each flower and glue or tape the magnet onto the back of each flower.
- Use sequins, markers, glitter, etc to decorate your flowers.