Make our fall leaf frame craft and help your children capture the beauty of fall leaves. Paint unfinished wooden leaves in bold
fall colors and use some gold glitter to accent your frame. This craft
makes a great homemade fall decoration and an even better way to display your
What you'll need:
How to make your <%=strCraftName%>:
- Unfinished wooden frame (available at all craft stores)
- Unfinished wooden leaves (available at all craft stores)
- Paint - orange, brown, yellow, red and green
- 3-D Paint - black
- Paint brushes
- Gold glitter
- A favorite picture
- Paint the frame brown and set aside to dry. Paint each leaf a
different fall color. When leaves are dry, use brown paint to add
veins to each leaf.
- Glue a leaf in each of the four corners of the frame.
- Use the black 3-D paint to add the year to the frame.
- Water down a little bit of white craft glue and paint lightly over
the frame. Sprinkle on glitter, wait for it to dry and then gently
shake the frame over the trash can to remove excess glitter.