Say goodbye to your old pencil holder and make this eye-catching one that is great for all of your writing supplies. Whimsical and fun, this crayon bedecked piece will also look great on a teacher's desk and makes a sweet teacher gift.
What you'll need:
How to make your colorful pencil holder craft
- An old pencil holder ( a plastic cup works well too)
- Package of new crayons
- Make sure the pencil holder is clean of any stickers, dirt or glue.
- Glue the crayons onto the holder. You can make them all point in the same direction or you can alternate for a neat design.
- Be patient while the glue dries, on some surfaces it may take a little while to adhere properly.
- Add your own pens, pencils and accessories and enjoy.