Just a few scraps of felt and a popsicle stick get you a sweet bookmark that is an ideal craft for kids of all ages. It makes a great group craft, and is ideal for those just beginning on the road to reading.
What you'll need:
How to make your apple bookmark craft
- Popsicle stick
- Scraps of red and green felt
- Googly eyes
- Black marker (for personalization if you wish)
- Cut an apple shape from the red felt. (you can make the apple green if you wish, or any other colour that you desire)
- Cut a leaf shape from the scrap of green felt.
- Glue the googly eyes and the leaf onto the apple.
- Glue the whole apple onto the popsicle stick about halfway down the stick so that the apple isn't floppy.
- Wait for it to dry and personalize with your name on the stick, if you wish.