The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is the ancient treasure guarded by
the leprechauns! Use our templates to make creating this craft even
easier. Our paper pot of gold is a great craft for younger children
because they can help glue together all of the parts (and you can throw in a
quick colors and circle shape lesson too!). This is also a great craft to
make with our paper leprechaun hat craft. You can hide the gold and let
your little leprechauns find it!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Pot of Gold Craft
- Print out the pot template on white paper and cut the pot out.
Trace the pot onto the black construction paper and cut it out.
- Print out the gold coin template on yellow construction paper and
cut out the coins.
- Print the rainbow template out on white construction paper and cut
out the rainbow.
- Use the markers or crayons to color in the rainbow.
- Glue an end of the rainbow onto the opening of the pot. Glue
the gold coins over the point where the rainbow and pot meet.