Turn a few beautiful fall leaves into a fun Thanksgiving turkey using our printable template. We had read and talked about leaves so much with our fall crafts, that we thought they would make great feathers on a turkey. This is a cute Thanksgiving craft for preschoolers and makes a great decoration for the house.
What you'll need:
How to make this Leaf Turkey Craft
- Craft foam
- Printable turkey template
- Googly eyes
- Optional* craft stores sell pre-cut craft foam leaves this time of year. Using these will save you some cutting.
- Print our template and cut the pieces out. Trace the pieces onto craft foam. You need a red, orange and yellow leaf to complete the craft.
- Cut out all of your craft foam pieces.
- Glue the leaves onto the body of the turkey.
- Turn the body over and glue on the rest of the pieces to complete your turkey.