This is a great activity for kids of all ages. Making this paper Thanksgiving pilgrim hat will get kids into the holiday
spirit and allow them to pretend to be a pilgrim. This Thanksgiving craft is a simple and fun one that can be used in an
What you'll need:
How to make your Thanksgiving Pilgrim Hat:
- White poster board or light-weight cardboard
- Construction paper: Black, yellow, gray
- Cut a headband out of poster board that is slightly larger than your child's head.
- Cut a hat shape out of black construction paper.
- Cut a strip 1 1/2" wide out of gray construction paper and glue to the hat as shown.
Trim the edges off to match the angle of the hat.
- Cut a square out of yellow construction paper that is 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" inches. Cut the center out of the square and
discard. Glue the remainder of the square over the gray strip.
- Glue or tape the finished hat to the headband.
- Tape the headband to fit around the child's head and trim off any excess poster board.