This Thanksgiving craft is making a Native American headband out of construction paper. It is a cool craft for kids of
all ages. This Thanksgiving craft is a simple and fun one that can be used in an
educational context along with our Pilgrim Hat craft.
What you'll need:
How to make your Thanksgiving Native American Headband:
- White poster board or lightweight cardboard
- Construction paper (yellow, red and orange)
- Tape or Glue
- Cut a headband out of poster board slightly larger than the child's head.
- Cut 3 feathers, one out of each color of construction paper.
- Glue or tape each feather onto the poster board.
- Tape the headband to fit around the child's head and trim off any excess poster board.