Need a wearable Valentine's Day craft? This paper heart headband craft
is a lot of fun for kids to create and play with. Put out the crayons,
stickers, and glitter and let your children create fantastic headbands to parade
around the house in. Our toddler daughter is a huge fan of the hearts on
the pipe cleaners and how they move around when we jump and dance with the
headband on! Enjoy!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Heart Headband Craft
- White poster board or heavy construction paper
- 2 red pipe cleaners
- Pink construction paper
- Red crayons
- Cut a head band out of the white poster board that is slightly larger than the child's head.
- Let your child decorate the head band using crayons.
- Cut two equal size hearts out of pink construction paper.
- Tape each heart to one of the pipe cleaners and then tape the pipe
cleaners on the undecorated side of the headband.
- Tape or staple the head band so that it fits around the child's head. Cut off any excess.