Our paper heart person craft makes a great Valentine's Day craft and it's always a child-pleaser. Kids love being able to take simple shapes and turn them into something so fun and creative. This is also a great craft to encourage your child's creativity. Help them add accessories to their heart person. Add a hat or some hair, a purse or shoes, anything that makes them smile!
What you'll need:
How to make your Paper Heart Person Craft
- Pink and purple construction paper
- Red marker
- 2 googly eyes
- Cut a large heart out of pink construction paper to serve as the body of the heart man.
- Cut 2 smaller hearts out of pink construction paper for hands.
- Cut 2 medium size hearts out of pink construction paper for feet.
- Cut 4 strips of purple construction paper that are approximately 1 inch wide. Fold the strips back and forth to create an accordion fold appearance.
- Glue two purple strips on either side of the large heart to form arms. Glue two purple strips at the base of the large heart to form legs.
- Glue the two small hearts to the ends of the arms and the two medium hearts to the ends of the legs.
- Glue the two googly eyes to the large heart and use a marker to draw on a smile.