This cute heart bee craft would be the perfect valentine for a parent or grandparent. With hearts as wings, this cute bug craft asks your favorite person to "bee mine". This is a simple kid's craft that can be made from craft foam or paper and our provided template makes it that much easier to put together. The addition of a magnet on the back of this craft would turn it into a very cute homemade Valentine's Day gift.
What you'll need:
How to make your Heart Bee Craft:
- Heart Bee Template
- Construction paper or craft foam
- Googly eyes
- Yarn (optional)
- Print our template and cut the pieces out. Trace the hearts (wings) onto white paper, the body onto yellow paper and the face, stinger and stripes onto black paper.
- Cut out all of your pieces.
- Glue one heart upside down on top of the other heart. Glue the body and the head of the bee on top of the wings. Glue on the antennae and stinger.
- Glue the stripes onto the body of the bee.
- Glue on the bee's eyes and mouth. We used a small piece of red yarn for the mouth, but you could easily use paper or craft foam if you didn't have red yarn around.
- We added small craft foam hearts on the ends of the antennae for fun. Write "Bee Mine!" on one of the wings.