This toilet paper roll turkey is a simple, but really cute Thanksgiving Day craft. Kids will enjoy cutting out the
different color feathers of construction paper and putting the turkey together.
What you'll need:
How to make your Toilet Paper Roll Turkey:
- Toilet paper roll
- Red, Yellow, and Orange Construction Paper
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Cut feather shapes out of the construction paper. You'll need 2-3 feathers of each color.
- Cut a small triangle out of orange construction paper for a beak.
- Cut a small peanut shape out of red construction paper for a waddle.
- Cut two feet out of orange construction paper.
- Tape the feathers onto the back of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the eyes, beak, waddle, and feet to the front of the toilet paper roll.