We wanted to come up with an incredibly simple Valentine's Day craft for our preschool age daughter to create. She is very into magic wands these days which inspired this craft. We all could have used a magic wand on Valentine's Day at some point or another! Turn a little craft foam and a popsicle stick into this great Valentine's Day craft for kids.
What you'll need:
How to make your Valentine's Day Wand Craft
- Craft foam
- Tongue depressor or popsicle stick
- Optional: stickers.
- We used pre-cut craft foam hearts for this project. If you don't have the pre-cut variety, simply cut out your own. You will need two equal sized hearts for this craft and they should be about 5 inches tall.
- Glue two small pieces of ribbon to the popsicle stick.
- Glue the hearts together with the popsicle stick in the center to make a wand.
- Write "Be Mine!" on the hearts using a black marker.
- Decorate the hearts with glitter and color the popsicle stick red or pink. Continue to decorate the hearts however you would like!