Who doesn't love to get chocolate on Valentine's Day? With our cute Valentine's Kiss craft you can give someone an adorable handmade Valentine (and save them some calories too). This is a fun valentine to make with your kids and comes together quickly before the big day if needed.
What you'll need:
How to make your Valentine's Kiss Craft
- Kiss template 1 Kiss template 1
- Poster board or lightweight cardboard (cereal box)
- Red construction paper
- Aluminum Foil
- Googly eyes
- Scotch tape
- Black marker
- Heart stickers (optional)
- Print our template and cut the pieces out. Trace the bigger piece onto the poster board and cut it out. Trace the smaller piece and the "flag" onto red construction paper and cut those out.
- Pull off a piece of aluminum foil that is bigger than the kiss. Lay the kiss down and wrap it in aluminum foil. Tape the edges of the foil down to the back.
- Have your child write their Valentine's message on the red kiss if it is going to be a valentine for someone. Then tape it to the back of the foil covered kiss.
- Have your child write "I love you" on the red flag and tape it to the top of the kiss.
- Glue on two googly eyes and draw on a mouth. Add two heart stickers as cheeks if you would like.