Mouse starts with the letter m, and with some paper ears and a tail this letter M can become a mouse. This cute letter m mouse craft was a family favorite and soon we had a whole collection of little M mice. Our daughter loved it when we made our mouse pretend to eat everything he saw and kept saying "mmm-mmm-good" to further drive home the sound the letter m makes. This is a great letter of the week craft for the letter M or just a great letter craft all on its own.
What you'll need:
How to make your letter M mouse craft:
- Print our Letter M Mouse Template and cut out the pieces. Trace the tail, letter M and bigger ear pieces onto gray construction paper and the smaller ear pieces and nose onto pink paper. Cut the pieces out. Cut four small thin strips of paper out of black construction paper to be the whiskers.
- Glue the pink ear pieces onto the gray ear pieces.
- Glue the ears to the top of the M.
- Glue the tail onto one side of the M.
- Glue the eyes onto the M towards the bottom of the middle point (see photo).
- We glued the whiskers onto our nose piece ahead of time to make it less frustrating for our
daughter to glue on. Glue on the whiskers and the nose.