Kids will have fun making this simple giraffe craft. Our daughter helped make this craft and then carried it around for hours! All you need is a used paper towel role, some construction paper and a little imagination! Print out of template for the head and ears of the giraffe and get started with this fun kids craft.
What you'll need:
How to make your kids giraffe craft:
- paper towel role
- yellow and orange construction paper
- black crayon
- Giraffe Template
- wrap the paper towel role with a piece of yellow construction paper
- Print our giraffe template for the head and ears and trace onto yellow construction paper and cut out
- Use a black crayon to draw the nose, smile and eye on the giraffe head and lines on the ear
- Tape the ear on the inside of the tube so that it sticks out
- Tape the head on the body towards the top of the tube under the ear
- Cut out spots from orange construction paper (no giraffe spots are the same, so make them whatever sizes you like)
- Attach the spots to the body with glue all over the giraffe and enjoy!