This handprint reindeer is one of our favorite Christmas crafts. Made
from your child's footprint and handprints it's a great way to capture a memory
of when your children are so small. This is a great Christmas craft to
make year after year and then to display them all so you can watch how the
reindeer grow! It's easy enough for even very young children to do and
makes a great homemade Christmas gift or even Christmas card for grandparents
What you'll need:
How to make your Handprint Reindeer
- Light brown construction paper
- Dark brown construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- Red pom pom
- Trace your child's foot onto the dark brown construction paper and
cut it out.
- Trace both of your child's hands onto the light brown construction
paper and cut them out.
- Glue the two handprints (at the wrist portion) to the back of the
footprint (up near the toes) to be the antlers.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the footprint.
- Glue the pom pom onto the heel of the footprint as a nose.