Let's change up the normal "Rudolph-looking" reindeer and make it look totally different! This is a fun craft to make at home or school and is easy for any age. Use your imagination and create your own reindeer in whatever color or pattern that you choose. Don't forget to fill your bucket with your favorite Christmas candy!
What you'll need:
How to make your reindeer bucket craft
- antler and ear template
- small craft bucket
- scrapbook paper or construction paper
- tape and craft glue
- googly eyes
- pom pom for the nose
- black marker or sharpie
- ribbon (for a bow or even a bowtie, if you want)
- fine tipped black pen or sharpie
- Print and cut out the antler and ear template. Trace onto fun patterned paper or construction paper.
- Cut out and tape the ears on top of the antlers. Tape or glue all of this to the inside of the front of the bucket. (see pic)
- Glue on googly eyes and pom pom nose.
- Draw a smile.
- Make a bow or bowtie to add to your reindeer.
- Fill with your favorite Christmas candy!