Have your child make the place card holders for Easter dinner! This cute craft is sure to add a festive feel to your
table and it's a great keepsake for the family to take home with them!
What you'll need:
How to make your Easter Bunny Place Card Holder:
- 2" terra cotta pot
- White poster board or heavy construction paper
- construction paper (many colors)
- 2 googly eyes
- Pipe cleaner
- Easter basket grass
- Jelly beans, after dinner mints, or other candy
- White glue
- Crayons, markers, and stickers
- Cut two bunny ears (about 1 1/2 inches tall) from the white poster board.
- Cut two smaller bunny ears out of pink construction paper.
- Glue the smaller pink ears inside the larger white ears.
- Glue the completed ears to the inside edge of the terra cotta pot.
- Glue two googly eyes on the outside rim of the pot under the ears.
- Cut a small circle out of pink construction paper for a nose and glue under the eyes.
- Cut a small mouth shape out of pink construction paper and glue under the nose.
- Cut 4 small strips out of black construction paper and glue on next to the nose as whiskers.
- Fill the inside of the terra cotta pot with easter grass. Add the candy of your choice.
- Cut a small rectangle (1" wide X 4" long) out of any color construction paper you like. Fold in half.
- On the front of the paper, write the person's name. Decorate however you'd like!
- Glue the name tag around a pipe cleaner cut in half. Stick the pipe cleaner in the pot.