Our St. Patrick's day man craft with shamrock templates is a great way to turn simple shamrocks into
something unique and fun. This happy guy makes a fantastic St. Patrick's
day decoration for your front door and is a great craft for kids of all ages to
What you'll need:
How to make your St. Patrick's Day Man Craft
- Print the large shamrock template out on green construction paper.
Cut out the shamrock.
- Print the small shamrock template out on green construction paper.
Cut out the four smaller shamrocks.
- Cut 4 strips of white construction paper that are approximately 1
inch wide. Fold the strips back and forth to create an accordion
- Glue two white strips on either side of the large shamrock to form
arms. Glue two white strips at the base of the large shamrock to
- Glue the two small shamrocks to the ends of the arms and the two
small shamrocks to the ends of the legs.
- Glue the two googly eyes to the large shamrock and use a marker to draw
on a smile.