As always, we love any craft that uses handprints or footprints. Our daughter is growing up so quickly that we love being able to capture just how small she is right now. This Valentine's Day card is a cute way to use your child's footprints. When glued together on the front of a card the two little feet turn into a perfect Valentine's Day heart. This Valentine's Day card is a simple craft to make with your kids and preschoolers love it!
What you'll need:
How to make your Valentine's Day Heart Footprint Card
- Construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Glue Stick
- Optional: stickers, craft foam, glitter, etc.
- Trace your child's footprints and cut them out.
- Fold a full piece of construction paper in half so that it creates a card.
- Glue the prints to the front of the card so that they overlap at the heel. The overlapped heel is the bottom "pointy" end of the heart.
- On the inside of the card write "I love you from head to toe!". Decorate however you would like