This cute homemade valentine is a great preschool craft for Valentine's Day. Using our template and craft foam to complete a few simple steps your child can create their very own valentine to give to friends and family. As a tip, make sure you have one or two extra lollipops (our daughter ended up eating one in the process of putting this cute kids craft together!).
What you'll need:
How to make your Kids Lollipop Flower Craft:
- Craft foam, various colors
- Flower Template
- Black marker
- Terra cotta flower pot (optional)
- Print our flower template and cut it out. Trace the flower shape onto two colors of craft foam (you choose which ones!). Trace the leaf shape onto green craft foam. Cut out the pieces.
- Stack your pieces so the leaf is on the bottom and the two flowers are on top.
- Have an adult use the scissors to poke a hole in the center of the flower so that it goes through all three pieces.
- Push the lollipop handle through the hole.
- Use the marker to write "to" and "from" on the leaf.
- Rest the flower on the flower pot as a cute way to present it to your valentine.