Turn an owl into an awesome valentine with this cute Valentine's Day craft for kids. Use our provided template to help create our owl card. This simple paper craft is sure to get a smile from someone special in your life as they learn you think they are the best!
What you'll need:
How to make your Owl Valentine
- Construction paper
- Owl template
- Googly eyes
- Sequins (optional)
- Print the owl template and cut out the pieces. Trace it onto construction paper and cut out the pieces. We used pink and red paper for our body and wings and orange paper for our beak and feet, but you can use any color that you would like.
- Glue just the edge of each wing onto the body of the owl. You want the wings to be able to open.
- Glue the beak and feet onto the owl and add the eyes.
- On the wings write "Whoooo's" on one and "the best?" on the other.
- Open the wings and write "You Are!" on the owl's tummy.
- Your child can sign the wings on the inside as well.
- Add sequins to the owl to add a little Valentine's sparkle.